Welcome to our careers site!
We have recently moved to a new recruiting system, if your last application was before December 2016 please create a new account to apply for an available position. To do this, please select the position you’d like to apply for,
click “Apply” and click “Create Account”. You will then be prompted to answer a series of questions.
We look forward to reviewing your submission.
If you have any questions about creating an account please contact us.
Exciting internship and residency opportunities await college students and recent graduates!
Twelve-week and six-month terms offered year-round in:
- Business Operations
- Production Management
- Software Research & Development
- Technical Direction
Direct mentorship and training in a hands-on classroom environment
- Pixar Undergraduate Program (PUP)
A ten-week summer course in Technical Direction designed for undergraduates
- Animation & Story Internships
Up to one-year terms available in Technical Direction and Software Research & Development
- Eligible for full benefits and relocation assistance
- Recent graduates from a bachelor's, master's or PhD program
- Terms start in winter or summer, coinciding with school graduation dates
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program, or have graduated within one year from start of internship
- Work alongside Pixar employees and contribute as members of the team
- Enjoy employee access to company wide events and amenities, such as screenings, lectures, fitness facilities, and food
- Actively participate in Pixar's social, educational and civic programs
- Get paid (in addition, housing assistance is offered to non-local interns)